UPDATE: Baby and Alley are just too cute!
Alley is a special little girl, and she came to me from TN through her momma, AlleyGirl, and her special "Auntie Cyndiekb". I just tried to take a picture of our beloved little Alley, and she really is the cutest little person. She had just had mealie morning treats, and I tried to capture a few pictures, lol. Only thing is, I kept getting her little butt. She finally decided, "Ok, well, maybe just one, for my first momma who really loves me, down home in TN!
Right now, Alley, and her best buddy, Baby, are exploring the living room, but not before they had a good lovin' with mealies and chin rubs. She LOVES chin rubs!
I'm sorry the pictures aren't of the highest quality, but my daughter, "Miss Vogue" has my digital camera at granma's house.
Here's Alley!

Now, then, on to my Baby-Love!
.... so, anyway, Alley's best buddy, Baby, is just as lovable! Baby comes to me from Judie Hausmann at My Little Gremlin Both girls were out and about this morning, but I wasn't able to get any pix of them playing together. They were "waltzing about" atop my hammered dulcimer (what is it with that thing, it was AnnaBear's favorite play area, too).
Anyway, after Baby had her "out and about time" she pranced over to my Buckeye Blankie, made by Sugeebaby of The Pampered Glider, and bounced back over to her cage... and plopped into her UFO, lovingly made by Helen of The Glider Playroom). The girls ADORE this UFO...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home